Hoax TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gramma's House Fails?

2 posters

Go down

Gramma's House Fails? Empty Gramma's House Fails?

Post  Raimu Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 pm

So, I told Harv to deliver the message, but I'm just putting this up here in case he forgot or couldn't tell somebody. D:

So, I'm at my grandma's house, as the title implies. And she has a dinosaur for a laptop. I think it's 2002 or something. D: Anyways, the laptop faaaaails. I've been using that word alot. :D

I tried downloading TR here--But it's not going to happen. This laptop sucks so much. I think this is the second time I've had to write this because of the computer crashing. D:

I'm going to have to deal with being here for another week, since the stay was 2 weeks total. But the good news is I get to go home on Friday for the weekend. Which means I'll have access to TR. Yay <3. I'm just putting this up so that you guys know I didn't just spontaneously decide to quit TR or something. D: I'd nevurrr. I miss you all, and I kinda hope you miss me too. :3

Anyways, somebody be a Neme fangirl for me while I'm gone. It's an important position.
Raimu
Raimu

Back to top Go down

Gramma's House Fails? Empty Re: Gramma's House Fails?

Post  Nemerah Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:32 pm

<3 ofc we miss you :33

and hf tho ^^ iz always nice to get a bit of a break from the norm :3
Nemerah
Nemerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raimu Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Psh nu. I <3 my norm...and my computer, and the Hoaxers that come with having said computer.

Anyways, for some reason the forums weren't working yesterday over here. D: Maybe it has to do with this house's fail internet connection.

AND AMG. I JUST ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY ACTION REPLAY DS CODES. ;_;

-Begin Rant-

So, because I was bored, and found my Pokemon Diamond+Action Replay a week or two ago, I decided to try a bunch of different codes and play around and with my pokemanz game.

But tonight, I was half asleep, my DS was plugged in to the charger. So when I took my Pokemon Diamond game out to put the Action Replay into the DS slot to save the changes I made to the codes, I only managed to get the Action Replay part way in. Why?
BECAUSE THE FREAKING CORD OF THE CHARGER WAS BLOCKING THE WAY.
So the action replay popped out of the DS slot in the middle of the "Saving Changes", and the screen froze. I didn't think that anything would happen, but when I turned on the DS again and checked the codelist...Everything was gone.
...Poof.
...Kaput.
...Over 12 hours of manually inserted codes because this stupid Action Replay doesn't detect computers, gone.
I'm kinda sad right now. ;_;
Is this what I get for hacking DS games?
Forgive me for all the ellipses. D:

-End Rant-

PS: ilu for sending me a message on the forums. :D

Last edited by Raimu on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I <3 Neme? kthx.)
Raimu
Raimu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemerah Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 am

JKHAJKHSAJSHASSASA i really should check the forums more... but its one of those things... where i just kinda hate forums >.> o look there the secret is out ! Ohmy. Neme hates forums e_e~
Nemerah
Nemerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum