Hoax TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppl cares too much about winnin ...

2 posters

Go down

ppl cares too much about winnin ... Empty ppl cares too much about winnin ...

Post  FantasyFeel Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm

when i was playin crsis, i pushed a dude called Xanji to the rollers* accident , didn see o_o*. he died of course. i ended up bein called an idiot sayin, " u pushed me and i died, ur a noob"....... y ppl care so much bout winnin or losin. just a game.. deal with it-___-. thank goddess the account i was usin wasnt my main.... lucky =P. ppl are so addicted these days. if u lose, i really dun care and WOOT u lose . wat an idiot he is. o__O
FantasyFeel
FantasyFeel

Back to top Go down

ppl cares too much about winnin ... Empty Re: ppl cares too much about winnin ...

Post  helma Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 am

I have heard all my life that women talk too much. A few days ago, however, I watched an report on CNN of a study that showed that showed that men and women talk about the same amount, i e., use roughly the same number of words per day). Naturally, I couldn't remember the name of the researcher who was quoted, so I googled the topic. Using one set of search terms, I found references to the Brain Lady, Dr. Louann Brizendine, claiming that women talk very much more than men as well as references to the male stereotype that women talk too much.
-----------
Breast Augmentation | Breast Enlargement

helma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum