Hoax TR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoax Leaders

4 posters

Go down

Hoax Leaders Empty Hoax Leaders

Post  Nemerah Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am

Leader: Nemerah
Co-Leader: Haruchan
Forums Doode: Leopard
Recruiter: Sefee
BlackLister: Tahlia
ArtLeader: FantasyFeel
TrForumsUpdater: No One

These are leaders, some positions reign outside of TR like on forums, etc, while the others are only in game positions.
As you can see We need someone willing to watch events on TR forums, and keep Hoax forums updated [edit] on whats going on with TR forums, Leo updates these forums, we just need a thread on major events in TR not HOAX events. Sorry about the misunderstanding. If you are interested, PM me, and i'll let you know. All recruits must sign up on nHoax forums by Sept 20, or I will consider them inactive with the club and they will not be included anymoar ;3~

Last edited by Nemerah on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nemerah
Nemerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hoax Leaders Empty Re: Hoax Leaders

Post  FantasyFeel Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 am

for some reason, my media rules are gone.... and leo wrote it AGAIN in the media. i though im in the charge in the media secton... o____O o well
FantasyFeel
FantasyFeel

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 am

The rules will be made by me because i made the forum. I also update the forums nemerah.
Leopard
Leopard
Admin

https://hoaxtr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasyFeel Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:51 am

np =D xD just askin cuz its weird my rules is gone for no reasons o____O =DDDDDDDDDD its fine. idc much
FantasyFeel
FantasyFeel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemerah Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Ik you update the forums leo, the empty leadership position is for someone to keep everyone here posted on updates on the TR forums.... and Fant i meant for u to have like media events and crap, as the leadership section says, Leo is incharge of the forums... I did tell u that i had to inform the 3 main leaders of they system and not to post anything and you did -.-

sorry about this misunderstanding. Leo rules over forums, Fant has control over media events and im looking for someone to update us on whats occuring on TR website. not up date teh HOAX website =.=.........

~doesnt quite understand why that was misunderstood, but w.e.
Nemerah
Nemerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemerah Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm

What the positions Entitle

Leader: Attends all events thrown by Hoax, keeps in contact with all members, decides who stays, who goes, and can override some decisions (such as membership). Also, meeting place is generally this persons farm. Deals with most conflicts that occurs within the Club

Co-Leader: Keeps in contact with the members, attends events, can act as a leader if leader has to become inactive for any amount of time.

Forums Doode: Has control of everything that is the Forums. Can delete posts, can ban members who post unnecessarily or off topic, decides layout and design.

Recruiter: Recruits new members, spreads the word, can evaluate current members who are not active with Hoax and point out to leader that there may need to be adjustsments

BlackLister: Keeps track of all those who are anti-Hoax or just plain assholes. We dun ask that you kick all these people on sight, but they arent on good terms with some of the members.

ArtLeader: Can start up art contests, pot topics on media that are certain subject types.

TrForumsUpdater: Looks at TR website, scans through all new events and event winners, etc, and keep Hoac forums updated with this information so everyone doesnt have to be on TR website all the time if they dont want to.

^ these are what i expect of these jobs.
Dun misundertsand your position, if you have a question ask me. The forums are Leo's so dun get upset if he deletes posts that are in the wrong place or interupt other threads.
Nemerah
Nemerah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasyFeel Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

wat event shall i make..... -____- *thinkin* and thx for the inform, nem. ur AWSOME >[]<
FantasyFeel
FantasyFeel

Back to top Go down

Post  helma Thu May 20, 2010 2:14 am

"The damage is done," BoD spokesperson Samantha Cohen told the BBC News website.

Ms Cohen said it was particularly problematic because the e-mail, which went to private Jewish e-mails and communal groups, was sent just before the Jewish sabbath, during which religious Jews do not use electrical appliances.

The e-mail, which appeared authentic, said the rally was cancelled because it "might be perceived as the community taking one side in the tragic war in Gaza and Israel, and might be seen as supporting Israel's military campaign".

Ms Cohen said: "It's an attempt to silence the Jewish community's support for peace for the people of Israel and Gaza, but I think it will backfire and make people even more determined to turn out when they hear it was a hoax".

The event will be the first major rally organised by the Jewish community in the UK after a series of global protests over Israel's offensive against Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip.
----------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

helma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down